Umrah 2020 – My Journey from Mecca to Medina on the brand new Haramain Train
This vlog episode is about my amazing Umrah travel journey from Makkah to Madinah on the Haramain High Speed Train. The train is brand new and only in service for a few months now. But it has quickly become the mode of transport of choice for thousands of Umrah travelers and Hajj travelers who go from Mecca to Medina or vice versa. Everything is modern about this train and the absolutely beautiful train stations. It is comfortable, fast and super punctual. If you visit Saudi Arabia as a non-Muslim you cannot enter Mecca. But you can still take the train to Medina from King Abdullah Economic City where the Haramain makes a stop.
The end of this rather special Middle East travel video features the beautiful Masjid An-Nabawi, the holy mosque in Medina, with a capacity of over 1 million worshippers the second-largest mosque in the world. So if you are interested in some of the following questions, this video is for you:
- What is the Haramain train?
- How much is it to travel from Mecca to Medina?
- How can I reserve Haramain train tickets?
- What is it like to take the Haramain High Speed Train?
- How long does it take to travel from Mecca to Medina, between the two holy cities?
- What do I need to know about the Haramain train?
- What is the Isha prayer like at Masjid An Nabawi?